Thursday 27 March 2014

OCC Primary Lip Tar Pack Launch

Hey gurlies! Today I have great news for all you occ junkies out there... a new mini pack! Thanks to the success of the mini-packs around the holidays, occ has excited us with a new primary pack bound to hit stores for summer 2014. The pack includes the shades below, which are advised to be mixed together to create your own original colors. The pack also comes with color suggestions and ideas to get you started with creating your colors.





Nsfw- a true red
Traffic- a bright yellow
Rx- a sea blue
Tarred- pitch blck
Feathered- purest white
#10: precision lip brush


I have to say I've been excited to get new occ collections before, but this is by far the most I've been excited! As an art student, I've grown accustom to mixing colors so this pack is definetly straight up my alley.





 Occ has always encouraged their followers to mix the colors, and i feel like this pack will bring on some eager and amazing colors!


Question of the day: have you ever mixed any lip tars? If so post a picture I would love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment